Take to the air with ROBIN +WINGS airborne laser scanner. Lightweight and robust the +WINGS helicopter pod seamlessly integrates with existing ROBIN systems and is suitable for both single pole and nose helicopter mounts. The system can also be integrated into fixed wing aircraft. Both installations are quick, easy and secure.
ROBIN +WINGS is provided with a bespoke sensor management package specifically designed for airborne projects, including an extended capacity hard drive (2 x 1TB) and full connectivity to plug into the aircraft’s power supply, enabling the user to scan for longer.
The pod also supports up to three industrial cameras to assist with point cloud visualisation and ortho mapping.
ROBIN +WINGS can assist with a variety of applications such as forestry and vegetation, power line monitoring, asset management and many more.
High voltage power line data captured with ROBIN +WINGS in helicopter pod configuration.
- Designed for ROBIN standard sensors (VUX scanner and IGI IMU)
- Up to 3 Phase One camera support (one oblique, two downwards)
- Helicopter pod suitable for:
- AFSP-1 and AF200 single pole mount for:.
- Eurocopter AS-350
- Eurocopter AS-355
- GV-V2 Nose Mount for:
- Bell 206A/B/B1
- Bell 407
- Certification in compliance with the STC for the AFSP-1 pole mount and Bell 407.
- FAR-27 Compliance Checklist.
- Aircraft antenna.
- Total weight: 15kg (Pod only) + 7kg (Scanner and IMU) = 22kg.