- 17.10 Version
- 2 Download
- 65MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 19/12/2017 Create Date
- 27/12/2017 Last Updated
This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in the MMProcess release.
- For information about the changes included in any specific version of MMProcess, please see the release notes archive.
For detailed information on using any of MMProcess's features, please refer to the latest Processing Guide Part 1 (please contact support to obtain a copy).
MMProcess requires Microsoft Windows 10 or later.
This version is a Universal application: it runs natively on both Intel-based and AMD-based PCs.
- Improved stability and performance
- Z+F Scanner filters
- Support for the new CMOS and CCD FLIR Grasshopper3 camera
- User now has the ability to define the Scanner Field of View processing window
- Improved event management, including better handling of "ghost" events
- ROBIN template creation tool
- Update to the latest IOGP’s EPSG Geodetic Parameter Dataset. This is the latest collection of definitions of coordinate reference systems and coordinate transformations which may be global, regional, national or local in application.