3D Laser Mapping and University College London (UCL) invite you to a one-day showcase of 3D technologies and innovations.
Location:UCL Central Campus
Date: 18th July 2013
Time: 10am - 5pm
Cost: Free of charge
’Innovations in 3D' is designed to showcase the various 3D technologies available today and provide attendees the opportunity to get hands-on with the systems and software.
The 3D Laser Mapping technical team will be present at the event and will be carrying out demonstrations of the various 3D technologies throughout the day.
ZEB1 - the latest addition to the 3D Laser Mapping product portfolio - will be on display along with other 3D laser scanning technologies such as:
- StreetMapper - the world renowned mobile mapping system
- SiteMonitor4D - state-of-the-art slope monitoring solutions
- Mantis Vision F5 series 3D hand-held imaging systems
- Riegl terrestrial and airborne laser scanning systems
- Terrasolid software
- IGI airborne, satellite and navigation solutions.